Ardnahoe Shepherds Hut
Ardnahoe Shepherds Hut is a high quality, double bed, self-catering holiday stop over on the beautiful Isle of Islay. Located on the banks of Loch Ardnahoe, it provides an ideal location for walks and bird watching. If you enjoy the islands whisky offerings, we are only a short distance from the Bunnahabhain and Caol Ila distilleries .
It is available for short stay, self-catering holidays over the summer period. Either during the week between Monday to Friday or the weekend, Friday to Monday.
Suitable for two people and a small to medium dog, the accommodation has a sleeping area comprising of a double bed. There is also a toilet and shower room, along with a kitchen space with sink, hob, oven and small fridge.
Bookings are now being taken for the 2019 season. Available from March through to October.
- Bed linen and towels provided
- Heating and electricity included
- Free WiFi (there is no mobile signal at the shepherd hut)
- 1 small/medium dog welcome no extra charge
- Continental Breakfast in a basket can be provided on request for an additional charge.
- Scottish Breakfast – items provided for you to cook for yourself in the comfort of the hut at your leisure. Additional charge applies.
- BBQ – available , briquettes can be brought locally.